Emmett, EMILIO, Emma..RIP sweet Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you Esther, it helps that they are so photogenic. I love taking pictures of them both and they eat it up lol.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Those photos are great! I love those two. Emily would keep the car nice and straight until she saw a cricket and would chase it down right off the road =).

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
We had to show our girls your babies. I thought the one of Emmett being ferocious was really great! It reminded me of Steve Irwin in the video on You tube where he's bit on the nose by a wild beardie with the same ferocious look. :lol:

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Hey :) How's things going? good I hope. Happy Belated Birthday!! Emily and Emmett look great!! I bet Emmett will pass Jango up.. Jango's around 21 inches long from nose to tail tip. :) It's been raining here pretty much as well.. just had Nathan and Jango out abit today before it started pouring.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Happy belated birthday!

Hope you had a good one.

One day, I may come to Colorado,
if I can talk my friend into it.
I'd let you know if I can go.
Only if you want me to come over
I don't want to ruin any plans you have.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank each of you for the kind words on my Emily and Emmett. Things here are going well. Its just hot and no t-storms today wonder of wonders but, the day is not over yet. It is getting a bit windy but, that to is a hot dry wind. We won't have much of a summer this year with this crazy weather.
Blue if you come to Colorado, depending on where you go I would love to meet with you. Its a beautiful state with lots to see and do depending on where you go. I am close to Denver and Rocky Mountain National Park. I am fortunate to live where I do, in the midst of everything it seems. Thank you for the belated birthday wishes.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I swear Emily gets brighter with each photo you post of her. Her colors really pop when she's happy.

It's weird how sometimes Emmett doesn't look so big, while others he looks huge. Must be the angle ;)

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you! Emily's colors do pop when she is happy or outside. I don't think she can get any brighter though unless she goes neon. :lol: Emmett is over 400 grams right now so he is big. I don't know how big he will get since he is just 7 months old now. They had breakfast about an hour ago and wont get fed again till between 5-6 pm, 3 hours before lights out. Emmett is getting more yellow around his ears and the back lower tier of his head <I call them tiers, the part of his head just above his shoulder pads>. I think that will be the only yellow/peach on him. Its pretty windy out so don't know if they will get any outside time or not, depends on the weather when hubby gets home.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Emily and Emmett are doing fine. Its been thunder storming here for the last couple of days so no outside time since their last. I am so tired of this weather, wont be long and cold weather will set in here. I miss being able to take them outside and I am sure they miss their outside time. Emmett was really rambunctious yesterday turning stuff over, climbing around like a mad man Emily still does her housekeeping...especially moving her little chair around so she can plop her tail on it when she climbs up on her bed so I leave her chair at the end of her bed now. She is not unintelligent, you can see her looking around with that I am going to get into something gleam in her eye. Emmett has not black bearded or head bobbed since Zeus left here so that makes me wonder if he knew there was another male in the house for a few days. Once Zeus left Emmett calmed right down even though he never saw Zeus since he was in the dining room and Emmett and Emily share a back bedroom. They are both silly. About time for baths for them so best fill their tubs.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I had heard about the non-stop rain fest you guys had. I can't imagine going through that every day; what a drag.

That's good that Emmett never had another black beard since Zeus left. He must have sensed an intruder.

Had Emily moved her chair anymore since you left it at the end of her bed?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
No Emily has not moved her chair but does move her little half bed around, she loves that little thing to half lay on. She is a pill. Loves her tail up off the floor when she sleeps or lays in her canopy bed so onto the chair it goes. Had I known that's what she was doing sooner I would have left it there to begin with. Silly girl. They are safely tucked for the night, Emmett wrapped up in his hammock and Emily in her canopy, she loves that bed I made her so much and of course her tail is on her chair lol.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
And why shouldn't her tail have the comforts that the rest of her body does? :laughing6:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
On that note Goonie, I think I will make a little pillow for her chair so her tail can be ever so comfy :lol:
Emmett and Emily had salads for breakfast with a strawberry puree on them for gravy and they gobbled them up. Emmett so far had a bath and poohed in the bath. I know this is gross but that poo was as long as his body, I don't know how he holds it all :puke: Emily will get her bath later on, I want her to bask some more. Tomorrow is tank cleaning day and everything will be washed and disinfected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom