Emmett, EMILIO, Emma..RIP sweet Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hope I dont get sick again, had to go out in the cold rain and cover up all the electronic stuff in the yard...its pouring...used huge lawn garbage bags to put over them..everything should be ok...I hate this weather..precursor to snow.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
well shoot I hear thunder and have emilys basking log in the oven...lil stinker messed on it and drove it into the cracks so had to scrub and disinfect it and now baking it. Just what I wanted to do tonight lol. LIL STINKER she is.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Geico and Emily, this was done just for pictures and they were separated again
Geico and Emily
Geico kicks his salad all over the place, it does get cleaned up
Img_4870.jpg

She ran up on Geico's back and he just sat there..I do not do this often, just wanted a size comparison
Img_4871.jpg

Emily after eating with her happy colors on
Img_4869.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Shes growing up, thats for sure, Geico was her size 5 months ago..Its hard to believe hes as big as he is at 5 months old.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks and me either..I love her colors of coral, charcoal grey and port wine burgandy color..the white isnt white but light ashy grey. I sure hope she keeps her colors, so far with 3 sheds so good.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Rain stopped now its snowing like crazy out there, little flakes but coming down hard and fast. Natures dandruff lol.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
colorado..had to go out and bring in some halloween decorations since they are electronic

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
so much for decorating anymore...supposed to snow thru friday...makes me so mad..wind is tearing everything apart so had to bring stuff inside...have about an inch on the ground right now

poofandmook

Hatchling Member
That's a shame. I would love to see pictures of your decorated yard, if you have any. Apologies if there are some buried in this thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom