EMERGENCY QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Zero just ran out of Dubias, Phoenix worms are in the mail (tomorrow I hope), is it okay to buy small supers?

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
its ok but once he gets a little bigger supers are a good staple for them. Im feeding Noodle supers all the time I ditched crickets after the first week

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yea I didn't know the phoenix worms are being shipped from Georgia, so I'm gonna buy some small supers. I would buy wax worms, but they're a bit too fat I think. I bought crix, but he seriously is not interested in them, I don't know what's up with that.

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
:lol: go Georgia because that's where all the cool people live just kidding I'm not cool

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL well you just HAVE to be ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY. I am in desperate need of those worms x.x

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
not my fault that when my grandmother was moving from Texas she chose east and not west

VerriKerri

Hatchling Member
This just happened to me today too! I thought my worms would be in today but they're in Florida! I went to the petstore and bought the tiniest meal worms I could find and some juvenile pellets. Dixon actually seems to like the pellets.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Zero ignores his pellets, so I'm glad they work for you. I was gonna try the beardie bites, but they're expensive and I don't wanna waste money if he's not gonna like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom