Does she look sick?

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
Shes been very lazy recently, she just started eating dubias again after 4 days and all her temps are normal and same as always.. nothings changed idk whats wrong

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 111

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Shes been very lazy recently, she just started eating dubias again after 4 days and all her temps are normal and same as always.. nothings changed idk whats wrong
Is she basking? What are you surface basking temps and how are you taking them? UVB? coil or a long tube fixture?

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
Is she basking? What are you surface basking temps and how are you taking them? UVB? coil or a long tube fixture?
shes not really basking, im taking temps w digital probe thermometer.. its 103.. also uvb is long tube fixture.. i see she has some stuck shed on the back of her tail could that be it? and how do i get that off?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
shes not really basking, im taking temps w digital probe thermometer.. its 103.. also uvb is long tube fixture.. i see she has some stuck shed on the back of her tail could that be it? and how do i get that off?
Leave the shed alone- it will come off on its own tails can take awhile to shed- if she's an adult please get your surface basking temps down to 95-100 and your uvb what brand and bulb please and where is it placed?

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
Leave the shed alone- it will come off on its own tails can take awhile to shed- if she's an adult please get your surface basking temps down to 95-100 and your uvb what brand and bulb please and where is it placed?
shes about 9-10 months old, and its reptisun 10.0 T5 and its 2ft long placed where she basks so she has a side wo it

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
shes about 9-10 months old, and its reptisun 10.0 T5 and its 2ft long placed where she basks so she has a side wo it
the screen on the tank will determine where the T 5 needs to be placed- what kind of screen do you have a fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, as Karrie suggested, the UVB placement on top of the screen is fine since it is wider holes.
Though, just be sure it is within the 10 or so inches range from her for maximum UVB exposure.
How is she doing today?
Her colors look good in the picture.

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshG88
Top Bottom