coughing??

spencer118

Hatchling Member
hey! june has heen okay, shes eating fine, normal poops, and is still pretty active and likes to roam in my room. about a month ago I noticed her coughing i think? it looked like the same as her aspirating but she hadent drank any water, i think she might have had one of my hairs in her mouth because she was laying on my chest before and i have a lot of hair. Anyways today she started doing it again on my chest i was panicking so i didnt get a video but shes fine now. I have raised her nightly temperature after the first incident though.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
If it only happens now and then it could be just minor throat irritation that has come + gone. When free roaming always watch her, any beardie can get under furniture, inhale or eat a dust ball or pieces of paper towel, kleenex, etc. They also need to be in the enclosure most of the time. They are built for warmer temperatures than what most houses have , the average floor of our homes are really too cold for beardies to be out on for more than a half hour unless it's a warm day with sun coming in the window.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom