do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I often hand fed worms and greens. Cooper would go after crickets on his own and dig into his salad bowl on his own though so the hand feeding was just for some interaction.

Sedjet

Juvie Member
I hand feed worms and baby food, but salad and dubia he eats on his own. Hiei loves to be hand fed so I do it as a treat whenever I can.

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
I do not hand feed Gizmo. I place her in a separate tote for feedings. The crickets were getting too good at hiding in her Vivarium. This helps her tank stay cleaner IMO. I do however put her veggies in her viv.

Heyimbrit

Juvie Member
i handfeed Hoss all the time. Veggies, worms, crickets, etc. I'm not afraid to touch them and it makes me feel a closer bond to my beardies. That's the cool thing about having a reptile instead of a cat or dog. You can literally hand feed them everything instead of just throwing it in a bowl and expecting them to eat throughout the day.

coffeebutt

I mix it up; i try not to do it constantly so she gets too lazy w/feeding but i'll let a roach crawl on me and let her eat it from my hand.
Usually i'll hand-feed her treats if she's being picky :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom