Color Morph

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirell

Hatchling Member
Looking to get a color morph bearded dragon anyone know of any good online breeders to get one from. Red morph would be ideal.
Thanks in advance.

I got my beardie from lllreptile.com, they are a breeder of MANY reptiles, I've got 3 from them so far (a beardie, savannah monitor, and a snake from them), and all 3 are actually AWESOME pets. They ship with FedEx, which is a major plus. UPS stinks... lol, but look them up. They may not have any specific morphs available right now, but keep checking their site! =)

spyder79

Extreme Poster
GizmoBeardie":m5vbzles said:
I got my beardie from lllreptile.com, they are a breeder of MANY reptiles, I've got 3 from them so far (a beardie, savannah monitor, and a snake from them), and all 3 are actually AWESOME pets. They ship with FedEx, which is a major plus. UPS stinks... lol, but look them up. They may not have any specific morphs available right now, but keep checking their site! =)

Buying animals from a place like LLLreptile is no different from buying puppy mill puppies at a pet store. Just sayin.

Tom has some great animals available and his bloodlines are strong robust large animals, no way to go wrong with them. You can also check with dynastydragonz.com richbeasley.com and carolinaclassicdragons.com

spyder79":tpbf5xqi said:
GizmoBeardie":tpbf5xqi said:

Buying animals from a place like LLLreptile is no different from buying puppy mill puppies at a pet store. Just sayin.

Tom has some great animals available and his bloodlines are strong robust large animals, no way to go wrong with them. You can also check with dynastydragonz.com richbeasley.com and carolinaclassicdragons.com

And I'm just sayin, they're a good retailer. Like said before, I've received 3 animals from them and they are all awesome pets, nothing wrong with em.

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
I really recommend Tom. His beardies are some of the most beautiful and thriving beardies I've ever seen! Check him out.

Ragginout

Hatchling Member
GizmoBeardie":3a62vlrd said:
spyder79":3a62vlrd said:
GizmoBeardie":3a62vlrd said:

And I'm just sayin, they're a good retailer. Like said before, I've received 3 animals from them and they are all awesome pets, nothing wrong with em.

You are an incredibly lucky individual then from the research and reports I've heard from folks who have ordered live pets from lllreptile. They are a good retailer of supplies, I would agree with you on, but I don't think I would agree on the quality of their live animals. Many geckos, crested and leopard that have come from there have been emaciated or have a respiratory infection or some other bad quality for a pet. Again, in your case it sounds like you have been very lucky in dealing with them.

To the OP: I would also recommend looking to get a dragon from a private breeder/individual. Stopping at shows or looking around the site here or online in general will yield a much better quality dragon for a much fairer price than you would see if you were looking at a 'bigbox' retailer.

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Very true. You also get the oppertunity to know the beardie's parents, birthday and details that these big suppliers don't include. I bought a beardie from a store and I bought another from a private breeder. While I love both of my beardies, the one I bought from the private breeder definately was WELL worth my money spent. This site has some good breeders. I highly suggest you look into them. Most of the breeders are very helpful in answering any and all questions about your beardie and gives you good tips on feeding and set ups. My private breeder is very involved and keeps up with her babies. It is much appreciated and there isn't even a fee for that kind of dedication and I feel like I owe her something. lol

joprukop22

I got a tangerine female from the Atomic Lizard Ranch that turned out absolutely wonderful! She is amazing. I think the website is atomiclizardranch.net

squirell

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much everyone. Just got a 29 gallon tank and going to get the lighting and other amenities for it today and hopefully will be able to get a lil guy in a few weeks. In the mean time looks like a got some researching to do.

<edit> 29 gallon tank is temp until I save enough to build a crossfire type viv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom