Closing his eyes when i hold him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drayco75

Hatchling Member
When i hold my Beardie he closes his eyes. Is he just sleeping? Or is there a issue i should be concerned about? :blob8:

Drayco75":1fvtqjhq said:
When i hold my Beardie he closes his eyes. Is he just sleeping? Or is there a issue i should be concerned about? :blob8:

BUMP!!

I'd like to ask the same question! (Sorry Drayco, don't mean to hijack your thread!)

jsnsan

Juvie Member
My beardie closes her eyes and pretends she cant see me when she's done eating...if I'm hand feeding her and trying to get her to eat the last morsel.

Drayco75

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Its all good Mumoftoothless u can bump my page any time lol. Thx Esther19 i just wanted to make sure he was ok :D Jsnsan you have yourself a sly little beardie huh lol. :blob8:

jsnsan

Juvie Member
I tend to use the word Brat! But I suppose sly would be the nice way of putting it. :wink:

Maxwellsmomma1989

Hatchling Member
perfectly normal..maxwell closes his eyes when im petting him its his way of letting me know he enjoys it..they dont sleep till you see the official butt wiggle

haha i love taking mine out before he sleeps and letting him wiggle his body trying to get comfy on my chest. it's so cute. then hes out fast asleep even if i pick him up.

Momswims1

Juvie Member
I love when they do the butt wiggle when they go to sleep on your neck. I have claw marks from it, but I don't care. They love the contact. I love the cuddles.
My beardies close their eyes when they are relaxed and enjoying being petted, too. When I stop, they open their eyes and sometimes nudge my finger until I start petting again. Spoiled little boogers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom