Clogged pores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbyhill

Beardie name(s)
Pablo
Hey i know there are posts discussing this but id like a second opinion on my boy, I just adopted him anyways what do you guys think clogged femoral pores? Should i be worried? How can i help him out?

Attachments

• 88EED7D3-C037-4F32-94CA-087BC1380884.jpeg
    88EED7D3-C037-4F32-94CA-087BC1380884.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 208

Bobbyhill

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pablo
He also has some damaged spikes it looks like, and maybe is this tail rot? Should i take him into the vet ASAP?

Attachments

• F997E1AA-5013-4B2A-BA28-877CFE76C33E.jpeg
    F997E1AA-5013-4B2A-BA28-877CFE76C33E.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 94
  • B7C0AD61-4950-4233-8940-BDF078AFBC52.jpeg
    B7C0AD61-4950-4233-8940-BDF078AFBC52.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 86

SPandS

Juvie Member
Some of the pores look to be a bit large but they don't look red or infected in any way so I don't think anything needs to done with them. The tail also looks fine to me. The spikes are damaged but it doesn't look like something that is serious. It could be from squeezing into a hide or something that broke them off.

If something looks infected or sore that I'm missing then please let us know.

Bobbyhill

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Pablo
Some of the pores look to be a bit large but they don't look red or infected in any way so I don't think anything needs to done with them. The tail also looks fine to me. The spikes are damaged but it doesn't look like something that is serious. It could be from squeezing into a hide or something that broke them off.

If something looks infected or sore that I'm missing then please let us know.
Nothing really looks infected, the tip of the tail has that little darker kink, his pores dont seem to be hurting him persay he is just energetic and wants to be out of his enclosure most of the day(he hangs out with me quite a bit) i don’t really see him using his hides often I will keep an eye on it too make sure no infection is present, thank you so much I was kinda worried, he is eating and pooping but the damaged spikes worried me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom