BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sweetie (3 yrs old)
Lonzo $5 yrs old)
Issy (7 mo old)
Rubio (7 mo old)
Angel (17 mo old)
Rocco (1 yr) golden gecko

My husband's Italian, so all except Sweetie have Italian names. Issy is short for Isabella; Rubio was Ruby for awhile. Sweetie was male until she laid an egg, that made us realize she was a female. Since last April, she's laid 5 clutches of infertile eggs. I keep asking her to stop, but she carries on...All our beardies were adoptions or rescues. My husband and I are very good beardie slaves...he's retired & I'm home in the am, so we have 2 shifts of beardie care! We spend almost the whole day with beardie chores, cuddling and juggling (into the sun on the balcony). We live in a small apartment and have 6 tanks. The girls are side by side in the living room, Rubio's behind the couch and Lonzo's in the smallest bedroom. We have extra tanks, just in case as my husband says, you never know when you'll need to rescue a beardie :shock: :D

Deborah, Roger and our zoo :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

FJM

Hatchling Member
Malys (pron. Malice...)...full name Malystryx Lou

(aka Mally, Mally Lou, Stinky pants, dragon princess...)

We have added Emmett and Rascal to our rescued beardie clan. Rascal is a small underdeveloped baby, still hatchling size, very fragile. Please say a little prayer for him. We are doing our very best for him.

Loganator

Juvie Member
Izzy (male, 7 1/2 months old)

His human slaves are: Logan, Debbie (Mom) and David (Dad)

Izzy likes Mommy best because she feeds him and cleans up his poop!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
lovemybeardies, we're all praying for your little one, Issy's on my shoulder right now and will send good & strong dragon thoughts to your little one. :D :D

Me and the man have 2. After having mine for a month, he had to get himself one. :D

Dexter (~7 yr old male)
Lilly (2 week old female)

I don't know if Dexter is considered a "rescue", but I guess he could be... I got him from my school's elementary library, who got it from the secretary's son. He's a blast.
We got Lilly from the Reptile Expo in Indy April 19th.

wingeddrgn

Hatchling Member
Jason (about 9 years old male)
Jaws (about 4 years old male)
Sophie (newest addition- about 2 -3 years old female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom