christmas bd help

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Check the for sale forum. Barbara (fresnowitte) has some for sale now and should have some later. She takes excellent care of all her babies (beardies) and they should be really healthy.

Pravius

Juvie Member
It looks like you have been on the for sale forum asking people to hold things until Christmas... it's probably best that you not actively pursue getting a dragon until you are ready to get one. People's time is valuable and by the time Christmas comes around lots of new eggs are hatching and babies now will be sub-adults. Keep your eye out but with all due respect please respect peoples time.

tank4102

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Pravius":8bca6 said:
It looks like you have been on the for sale forum asking people to hold things until Christmas... it's probably best that you not actively pursue getting a dragon until you are ready to get one. People's time is valuable and by the time Christmas comes around lots of new eggs are hatching and babies now will be sub-adults. Keep your eye out but with all due respect please respect peoples time.
i have mentioned it to people, and they have said no to me except for 2 people, beardedwizard i think, he messaged me that i can buy them at his website if i wanted to, and arron he hasent emailed me back in the last 3 days , so that is why im constantli looking to see if anyone has and bd's forsale or rehomin at good prices.

Pravius

Juvie Member
Understandable, and I am sure anyone here on this site will be more then happy to help out. Just keep in mind that anything that you see now will probably not be available by the time you are ready and pursuing individual dragons like I have seen in some of your previous posts does take time of the breeder to answer your questions. While ultimately it is up to the breeder to answer your questions and provide optimal levels of service it does take the time away from other people that may genuinely be interested in a dragon and willing to purchase it now.

Not trying to police but rather teach a lesson in respect and to give you an overall understanding of the amount of work that does go into this. You have every right to ask questions and be excited, but just keep in mind that asking people to hold things until Christmas is not the best way to go about it.

tank4102

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Pravius":5f1df said:
Understandable, and I am sure anyone here on this site will be more then happy to help out. Just keep in mind that anything that you see now will probably not be available by the time you are ready and pursuing individual dragons like I have seen in some of your previous posts does take time of the breeder to answer your questions. While ultimately it is up to the breeder to answer your questions and provide optimal levels of service it does take the time away from other people that may genuinely be interested in a dragon and willing to purchase it now.

Not trying to police but rather teach a lesson in respect and to give you an overall understanding of the amount of work that does go into this. You have every right to ask questions and be excited, but just keep in mind that asking people to hold things until Christmas is not the best way to go about it.
Yeah i guess i was getting to overexcited lol :blob5: im just going to wait until later on when i ts time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom