Heat and UVB

muskiemagic

Beardie name(s)
Brindle and Bob
I am planning on totally upgrading my beardies 4x2x2 enclosure with all new lights and background which will require a total dismantle of enclosure. I am just wondering if she will be ok for a couple hours without heat and uvb while I do my upgrades

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
He will be totally fine. When I did the rebuild, Luis even did spend a night out of his cage (with the room temperature set to 80°F, obviously).
If you are worried you may be able to hang a light fixture onto something. For example, I fix his spare mvb to my desk while he's running free, so he can warm up when he likes to...

muskiemagic

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Brindle and Bob
Hello,

I concur, he will be perfectly fine. Perhaps he can help with the renovations? We will expect some
pictures once you are done!

Tracie
Here are a couple of pics of the completed upgrade. Her tank now looks just like her big brothers and is equipped with the new Arcadia Lumenize ProT5 and Lumenize Jungle Dawn LED bar. Was just all plain white inside before

Attachments

• thumbnail_20240217_174656.jpg
    thumbnail_20240217_174656.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 39
  • thumbnail_20240217_181740.jpg
    thumbnail_20240217_181740.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

muskiemagic

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Brindle and Bob
Looks awesome!! How does she like it so far? Has she settled in nicely? :)
She wasn't quite sure what to think at first. She kept climbing up on her branch and jumping at the walls. It was like she believed the background was real and she was trying to climb the mountains and trees. LOL But after awhile she seemed to settle down

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The new tank setup is lovely! I am sure after she got used to it she loved it too. The background looks great!

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom