Cheap Dubia In Bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
kfcfeeders.com has 5000 small dubia on sale for 135 dollars. this is great for somebody with a baby dragon whos wanting to switch off of crickets, or who just needs to stock up .
43538-2233606666.jpg

Nihilist

Hatchling Member
gimmexthexloot":b36f5onc said:
kfcfeeders.com has 5000 small dubia on sale for 135 dollars. this is great for somebody with a baby dragon whos wanting to switch off of crickets, or who just needs to stock up .
43538-2233606666.jpg
That is a lot of stock but I can't find a better price. Also they are extra small so I am not sure it they will work well at that size, guess that depends on the size of your Beardie. Then again some are bound to grow up while waiting to be fed to your Beardie.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Haha well from my experience,baby dragons eat around 1500 a month, and I have two ;) I can use the extra stock right now.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Please go advertise on a different forum. This forum is a place for beardie owners/breeders/enthusiasts, not somebody trying to promote their company, as you are doing.

Besides, your prices arent really that great.

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
Just report him already if you haven't.
I would, but I'm on mobile.
Also, those prices are pretty bad, especially if it has shipping.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Whats funny, is he came onto an a thread talking about where small dubias sellf for 28 bucks per thousand, they charge 100 bucks per thousand. Gtfo with that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom