Carpet Pythons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimleo

Juvie Member
So does anyone out there have any sort of carpet pythons or their various morphs?

I am looking into getting one of these guys sometime in the future.

Would love to read info about them or see pictures of some that anyone has :D

Omunall

You already know about the ball i got, but while i was at the store, i had got to see some beautiful carpet pythons! I would say they get very large, but i was able to hold one of them. It was heavy, but very mild temperment, and seemed to have a pretty easy requirement on care (from what the breeder was talking to me about, i think they were trying to get me to buy it lol)

You said you have had ball pythons before, and you seemed to have liked them. The carpet...it's a love at first sight!

Grimleo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha, nice. They do get very pretty =) But I have to know, you live in Vegas, right? Where is this place where you got your ball and saw the carpet pythons and such? =P I must know xD I live right near Reno, NV and I could make a trip up to vegas one day to see them xD

Omunall

Grimleo":3473221i said:
Haha, nice. They do get very pretty =) But I have to know, you live in Vegas, right? Where is this place where you got your ball and saw the carpet pythons and such? =P I must know xD I live right near Reno, NV and I could make a trip up to vegas one day to see them xD

It's called Exotic Pets, It's off of smoke ranch and decatur, very nice shop!

Grimleo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Wow they should really have their own site by now O_O do you know if they do?

Omunall

Yes but when you click the "available pets" link, it sends you here. It's more of a face page with directions lol. It's kind of a small store, but they have it packed to the walls with vivs and such. No fish that i saw, but everything else. Hell they had a zebra and kangaroo last year.

Omunall

It's an awesome store. It's been around for about 15 years, owned by a herp vet (30 year vet) and has an awesome staff. Well, one or two guys in there seem like petsmart employee's, but they make sure they get helpful people to answer questions (and these people make the guys stand there with the customers to learn about the animals in the process lol).

I found it great. I liked that the store had feeder mice and at a great price, along with reasonable prices for thermostats (65 bucks for a good one) and overall good prices for the run of the mill animals. Some more interesting morphs were expensive, but the hatchlings and things were pretty good. All in great health, and also...they sold jackson chameleons. That's just fun!

Omunall

A bit off topice, but is it cool in reno? I have been looking to relocate, and i'm wondering the temps in reno.

Grimleo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'd say it's a good 5-10 degrees cooler than Vegas on average. I haven't been to Vegas all that much, but Reno is a bit closer to the mountains I think. o_o

Right now it's about 85-90 degrees

Grimleo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
More wind than rain, but it does rain occasionally. It's hard to see snow in the city but yeah it does snow in Reno. Just not a lot of it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom