Cancelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry guys. Things have come up and I wasn't able to make any sigs or complete orders. There is actually another person who makes AMAZING ones. It also should be on this "Website stuff" forum. :oops: :oops:

~Haley

rdoyle

Juvie Member
i have been looking online all day to find out to make one.

here is my 3 pics I give you free rane. I would like yours

002-1-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

allaboutfish

Hatchling Member
my pm to you is in my outbox and i dont know when it will send so i decided just to post it on here

hi id like to get a signature picture made. id like Blaze in a red or orange or red fading up to orange if thats possible with a font thats kind of swirly like cursive, and flames going around him.
here are the pics(order from least favorite to favorite)
6545692619_9f062fc04b.jpg

6545721525_718b25535b.jpg

6546557849_a0b0926fa2.jpg

2011-11-13_15-42-50_364.jpg

6566776567_a5ef6347bd.jpg

oh and i would like his bday on there 10/1/11

CaptainVimes

Hatchling Member
allaboutfish":1a7q88nv said:
and i would like his bday on there 10/1/11

Ooooh, that's my birthday, only I'll be 36, not 1! heheh :)

Well, if you've typed it in English that is heheh. (10th Jan)

allaboutfish

Hatchling Member
CaptainVimes":29lju8r5 said:
allaboutfish":29lju8r5 said:
and i would like his bday on there 10/1/11

Ooooh, that's my birthday, only I'll be 36, not 1! heheh :)

Well, if you've typed it in English that is heheh. (10th Jan)
october first. if it was january 10th itd be 1/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom