Can anyone tell the sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well im just gunna say female i have had mostly feedback of female...
but i have called her `HE` for so long haha ...oh well ¬_¬

demonsmomma

Juvie Member
female...my demon looked just like that underneath and she was a female..good luck with her..i have nticed females beaideis are moody during sheds,,,and dig alot thats all demon did and she was 10 months old when she died due to genetic fomalities where she was not growing properly

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh....sorry to here that :(
shes a happy little girl and normally not moody when she sheds, she genrelly always happy(unless you wake her up) lol
but thanks everyone! :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I have decied to post some more in a couple of months when `ITS`( dont really no atm!) older..
i dont no what direction its going in and i think the best thing to do is wait tbh :D
But thank-you for all your comments!

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
zxl1sk.jpg
One sure fire way to tell is the femoral pores...sorry this isnt the best picture here in another one of my beardie boy...see the bumps running alonge the vent and down the legs? In younger males they are not as predominate but you can see them somewhat...i thought I saw lil dots on your dragon so i think boy.
24ngv2h.jpg

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
just to point out that females can sometimes have visable pores, although quite rare, it can confuse things!

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I honestly dont no how you can tell!??! they all look the same to me :S

demonsmomma

Juvie Member
you guys do know the botttom picture is not the dragon that needs sexed right..thats an example and ofr that reason i still say girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom