Calcifer the Uro - Happy colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Interesting.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the thing he said most breeders don't do anymore because its too problematic?

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thats the size I have but its only a foot tall instead of two feet. Don't ask why thats just what was available to me ;p

I've read that its recommended that if your building a tank, to do a 6x2x2 for them because of the high basking temp requirement, thats needed for a good gradient, but I have no problems with a temp gradient in my tank.

-Brandon

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
Alrighty so I made it finally lol. I love the new pics of Calcifer she looks very mischevious in this last round of pics and gorgeous as ever I might add.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
MOAR-motivational-poster-%20(992).jpg

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Well the above comment scared me into writing a comment. Hey guys, long time no speak haha, Calcifer is looking good ;)... figuratively since you don't post many pics :p lol

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
BRANDON!!!

Did you want to get the info for those 4x2x2 vivs I build? I'm working on a material / cost list if you do. Plus a cut diagram so people can get it cut at the hardware store.

dangit12

Juvie Member
brandon WHERE ARE YOU are you hurt? i want MMOORREE PICTURE

-----------------------------------------------

INSERT PIC HERE

--------------------------------------------------

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
AllanonsWrath":ps6f69k6 said:
BRANDON!!!

Did you want to get the info for those 4x2x2 vivs I build? I'm working on a material / cost list if you do. Plus a cut diagram so people can get it cut at the hardware store.

Yeah that would be great!

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom