Calcifer the Uro - Happy colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Great video Brandon... just a little concerned on where you shop for music :wink:
Now you need to teach me how to get my Uro to act like yours.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
When looking for royalty free music, you don't have much say in what you choose :mrgreen:

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Awesome video, Branodn!

Naughtica is hilarious! And Calcifer is way too cute, teasing her! calcifer is also much smaller than I had imagined in my head! I want to steal her!

BTW, the music def made me giggle! A LOT!

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Awesome video! I love towards the end when you were trying to get her to go up on her hind legs for a piece of food, and she did a little butt wiggle to brace for balance. Too cute. Naughticas reaction to her is funny, Frank and Sunny aren't too interested in my Doug. Either that or they're just used to him running around during his playtime. I wanted to ask you what is Calcifers favorite greens, and have you fed her any edible flowers?

-Kaleen

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
FranktheTank":10kqs0ra said:
Awesome video! I love towards the end when you were trying to get her to go up on her hind legs for a piece of food, and she did a little butt wiggle to brace for balance.

That was my favorite part I am glad you noticed it! The whole point of the video was to record her standing on her hind legs, but she wouldn't really do it and instead decided teasing naughtica was better lol.

Her favorite by far is bok choy. She likes collards too.

I believe I have given her rose petals before, she liked them.. I think haha.

-Brandon

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Beardednoob":1k945kem said:
Have you tried to feed Calcifer dandelion flowers?
I was wondering about those too... I have a hibiscus plant in my yard, so I gave Doug a flower and now he's obsessed with them. I want to experiment with other edible flowers, but you can't buy them at the stores here due to pesticide sprays. I've started growing my own veggies to give to him and the beardies. Adding flowers to the reptile garden would be great, but I want to make sure he likes them first.

-Kaleen

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
So I finally had a chance to watch the vid, Calcifer is just priceless! what a gorgeous girl, it's awesome that she will eat from your hand. I'm going to have to do more research. :study:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Beardednoob":108kzpmt said:
Have you tried to feed Calcifer dandelion flowers?

No. Not because I wouldn't, but because I haven't really had the chance to.

Kaleen, I am sure Frank would love the flowers. And if worse comes to worse, at least you have a pretty garden now right? lol

Thanks Kalyn! Glad you liked the video. :D

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
She was clearly trying to Hijack a pro hijackers thread!!!
MUTINY!!!

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom