Calcifer the Uro - Happy colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
trollcat_large.gif

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Hey Brandon, wanna join my caresheet revolution? I wanted to ask if you would write up a caresheet for Uros. If you don't want to I can eventually get one wrote up, I just figured you have more practical experience with them than I do. All of my knowledge on the subject has been strictly research. Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi everyone,

An update on Calcifer.

She seems to be getting more tame, much more trusting of me.

I have a new heat lamp in her tank and I could tell immediately that she has been more active. I think I have finally found her sweet spot temperature wise.

I am thinking that she is having some trouble with depth perception, or seeing correctly. I know she can see, but when I am feeding her her greens by hand, sometimes her mouth with be pointing way above the green and she will go for it, I have to raise it up so that she doesn't miss. Maybe she just thinks my fingers just look more appetizing? Who knows.

I am going to see if I can get you some Calcifer videos soon! That will be fun. I just learned today that Calcifer can balance herself on only her back two legs, and stand up like a human haha (when food is above her at least....)

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Video coming up tonight, I know you all will love it I laughed so many times re-watching the video.

Anyways, here are two pictures I took of her today after the video was done.

SANY0810.jpg

SANY0811.jpg

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Beardednoob":2tpga439 said:
Those are great pictures! It is good to see you are finally learning to use a camera. :wink:
Calcifer looks great!
Michael you are too kind! :lol:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Kalyn.

Everyone stay tuned for the video! Its really good if I do say so myself... :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom