Cactii in his tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys would itbe good to put some clean cactii in his tank? I think hed enjoy eating them and they look cool. You guys know best. Thanks (and yes real cactii)

doe222

Juvie Member
i purchased some cactii from petco a little while ago that were beardie safe. that does not mean they are beardie proof! lol. they were eaten and mauled and manged and trashed and ripped apart after 3 days. he likes to destroy wildlife lol. hes also a world famous veggie flinger. 2feet is his current record

FfelixalEx

Original Poster
Thats cool. I think i have one of the only beardies who love their vedgies! Im sure there will be debris spread all across his tank :D

doe222

Juvie Member
o he loves to eat them. but he throws a fit because he will eat them and the squash or when i treat him with bananas/mango will fall to the bottom of his dish and get coverd so he starts flinging the collards or kale all over the place savagely to get the good stuff lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom