business cards to pass out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strhunter2

Hatchling Member
hey i dont know i if put this in the right section

but who would i have to talk to about getting some business cards for this site to passout to people and to some stores in my area??

Awesome

Hatchling Member
If all you're doing is promoting this site, you don't need anyone's approval.

You can get the cards yourself and pass them out.

You can even order 250 professional looking business cards with whatever you want printed on them online, right now, for free.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
You definitely don't need permission to promote the site (providing you're respecting policies/rules/laws where you're doing it). However, ... this topic came up a few times in the past, and years ago I whipped up some documents you can download and print up. They're not super high end, but make for an easy way to promote things.

http://www.beardeddragon.org/promo/

Cheers,
-Alex

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Oh, one thing to note... if you create your own cards that you want to have printed, I do ask that if you use any of the graphics from the site, you contact me first for review and permission. There is an inherent copyright with the site's images. And if you do have a cool design that I think is in line with our "style" and look, I may even ask to include it on the promo page. :)

Also, if ever wondering about some info or materials that may be available on the site, the "Site Map of All Features" (link at the upper right) lists out most things available.

Cheers,
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom