Status
Not open for further replies.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
My kitten and Cosmos like each other. Herbie loves to lay in Cosmos cage
null_zps34cd5cfa.jpg

Oriheme

Juvie Member
OMG! Your cat is too cute!! haha its nice and warm in there!! :lol: How'd you introduce them and at what size was your dragon? I have 2 kitties but I refuse to let them around Boba Fett, my black cat is a mouser and im afraid hed see Boba Fett as food :cry: Plus any time 1 of the cats get near Boba Fetts cage he head bobs and black beards them! The little toughie!!

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
When I first got my kitten he would just sit on cosmos tank. I let them out together and watched them very carefully. Herbie does like to bat at cosmos but he will turn around and chase Herbie. It's kinda funny. Every time I open cosmos cage Herbie jumps in and lays down in it. They also have the same birthday September 1, 2012. It is kinda cute :)

Oriheme

Juvie Member
That is too cool! haha my babies birthdays are not even close to being the same lol I have june 26, October 31, and December 24(or abouts) haha Boba Fett is 11 inches right now

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Nichole0113":36wy8dj5 said:
My cat pounces at the tank when baby Smaug walks around :shock: how did u introduce them?

I actually have no idea how it worked out lol. My kitten just wanted to be my beardies friend. He is the weirdest cat ever lol. He is a siamese ragdoll mix. He loves all my reptiles, just not all of them love him :p

Here is a pic of Daisy on Herbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom