So that's why my lime tree is dying.

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Alex
The kitten....

Grrrrrr I have killed several of my citrus trees by over watering and causing root rot. But I learned, and this year things were going great on all 4. Except my largest lime tree. Why? I just found out.

1000010477.jpg

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Alex
Yep.

We brought two kittens in to a former two cat but at the time one cat house... lol She is slowly adjusting to having the brothers around. She's pretty good with one. He tends to be mindful that he's in her territory and respects her space. The other one though, yeesh lol He is a bit overbearing and insisting on having a mother figure. He tried to nurse on her like he does the dog and she had none of it lol He's basically banned from "her" (kiddos) room lol

I should add, we were not planning on more cats. But these were literally dumped in the reception of my wife's clinic at closing time. 4 kittens. The two girls got immediate homes. The boys came to stay with us for the weekend / week until they found homes. But I immediately fell in love with Hobbes. He was the runt and has a tail with a bend at the end. He's a little lover and kisses noses and ears. I had to give him a home. His handsome brother didn't find a home after a few days and they were pretty bonded with each other and our dog Rocket so we just stopped trying to find him a different home :)

PXL_20231125_005410740.jpg

Last edited:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Yep.

We brought two kittens in to a former two cat but at the time one cat house... lol She is slowly adjusting to having the brothers around. She's pretty good with one. He tends to be mindful that he's in her territory and respects her space. The other one though, yeesh lol He is a bit overbearing and insisting on having a mother figure. He tried to nurse on her like he does the dog and she had none of it lol He's basically banned from "her" (kiddos) room lol

I should add, we were not planning on more cats. But these were literally dumped in the reception of my wife's clinic at closing time. 4 kittens. The two girls got immediate homes. The boys came to stay with us for the weekend / week until they found homes. But I immediately fell in love with Hobbes. He was the runt and has a tail with a bend at the end. He's a little lover and kisses noses and ears. I had to give him a home. His handsome brother didn't find a home after a few days and they were pretty bonded with each other and our dog Rocket so we just stopped trying to find him a different home :)

View attachment 87233
Very pretty kittens 😸 😍

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom