Books,Books,Books........

Status
Not open for further replies.

maytes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Once again you did not read the post!!!! My question on this posting was recommendations for beardie books period. Other postings i ask for discussion. The book is highly recommended by all my reptile dealers-many of them.Enough said.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
maytes, we're all trying to understand why the BD manual and their expert advice won you over, what is it about the book that brought you to the conclusion that they are "the best." Perhaps there is something that we're ALL missing, we learn something new every day, so please fill us in.

I think most of us feel that books get outdated but perhaps there are some brand new ones that we aren't aware of so we would like to hear about those too.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
maytes":a12ng5cf said:
Once again you did not read the post!!!! My question on this posting was recommendations for beardie books period. Other postings i ask for discussion. The book is highly recommended by all my reptile dealers-many of them.Enough said.
Oh dear I am so sorry to fluster you,it really was not my intent at all. I just was curious to know exactly what it was that you like about the book.I assumed since you hold it in such high regard you might have highlights you would like to share.
Sadly I cannot offer you any other good books to read since I personally do not currently value any of them in high regard at all. I just thought you night be able to change my mind.I guess I was mistaken. Oh well maybe someone else will have better luck. Carry on.

FJM

Hatchling Member
I think what everyone is trying to get at, Maytes, is that we can't recommend any good books because most of them are outdated. The info on this site isn't...it's based on experience, from actual beardie owners who share their knowledge from their own experiences. That's why we're here and not home reading books on the subject. It's much more accurate and valuable than generic info in an outdated book.

If you're looking for another book you should just try googling "bearded dragon books", you'll find ...something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aleyna
Top Bottom