Boodah,Crush,Gizmo,Princess n Mika! Updated 4/23 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we are still mourning our little Spike, he led us to our new luvbug, Boodah! I don't know if I am supposed to say, but we visited with Tom of TND Dragons today. He was wonderful and has the most beautiful dragons who are very well loved and cared for. Tom and his wife are so friendly and welcoming.

Here are the first pics of Boodah who is still settling in having just arrived home this afternoon. He weighed in at 14g today! More than double Spike! Boodah is wicked FAST and luvs jumping around his viv. He is extremely inquisitive and we can't wait until he's completely settled in and his full personality comes thru. Boodah is already very feisty and we are hopelessly head over heels in luv!

100_1911.jpg

100_1912.jpg

060.jpg

058.jpg

The kindness and generosity of everyone on this forum astounds me. It really is like a family here and I am so grateful for all of you. It's amazing how many wonderful friends I've made already. Thank you for your never-ending support during our trying times with Spike and for helping us welcome Boodah into our family.

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Awww... What a cutie! :D

It's funny that you mention the Build-a-Bear bed because I was trying to be all clever by going to to our local BAB store to buy something similar for Dewey, but they only had this awful pink sofa like bed. Given the fact that Dewey is a boy I decided it wouldn't be appropriate to get him a pink girly bed. Will keep looking though. :)

fez09

Extreme Poster
Wow, Crush looks sooo much like Fiona, body shed and everything!! She's my lazy girl too, I have to feed her one by one! He's so adorable and sounds like he has a really fun personality!!!

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi guys! Goonie was kind enough to merge my boys threads so now everything is here together. Thank u Goonie! Crush loves the phoenix worms but Boodah still isn't interested. He ate one n walked away. Boodah did eat 43 crickets for dinner last nite tho! The boys r enjoying the warm weather n sunshine. Crush's back still hasn't finished shedding. It doesn't seem to bother him tho. I am still bathing him everyday hoping it will help it along. Oh, and Crush gave me his first stink eye this morning! LOL He was not ready to get up! The lights had been on for an hour and a half but he was still snoozing. Crush can be realy feisty if it's time to leave the window or go back in the house! I have the scratches to prove it!

017-3.jpg

014-5.jpg

012-5.jpg

011-7.jpg

009-8.jpg

008-8.jpg

006-8.jpg

005-7.jpg

003-8.jpg

002-8.jpg

Thanks for looking!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I noticed last night that your threads had been merged. It will make things easier for you.

I love all the pic's thanks so much for posting them and oh my what a belly. :lol:
Jane keep in mind that Blaze has quite thee attitude an that is his son. :p

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
OMG Jane!!! Boodah is waaaaaay to cute!!!!! And Crush is just super handsome!!!! He looks so amazing all stretched out on that stone he is sitting on!!! They are both looking just amazing!!!! Isn't it fun to have them be so healthy and acting like a beardie should act!!!!????

fez09

Extreme Poster
That makes it easier to have both threads merged! Boodah and Crush look great, love the new pics!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Jane, they both look great, love the bellies. Don't you just love the attitudes when you try to move then when they don't want to? Glad to see Boodah growing so much, he's so BIG and so is Crush. Glad you're having fun with them. :D :D Aren't they lovable, and so snuggable :D :D

We're doing the juggling act, we're getting a bit of sun, so Roger is really good about equal time for each of them outside. He makes sure to shut the patio door so there's no "fooling around". Issy lay 26 eggs Tuesday, infertile, but very long eggs, bigger than the eggs Sweetie lays. Hopefully it's a one-time thing for Issy, she was sure confused about what to do, but once we got the laybox out, she started digging and digging and digging (for 3 days in a row!). She finally dug a cave & got down to laying the eggs, she was very active afterwards, followed Roger around & climbed his big overstuffed chair & finally settled on the top of it. Yesterday she didn't feel so well, but with a couple of days of long soaks, lots of food and liquid calcium, she felt much better today & ate 20 supers :shock:

Deb

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Tom, I think ur rite! Boodah is rather indignant about the second billing! lol The kids laugh at me be/c I call Crush his little big brother!

Barbara: Ah, now I see where he gets it from! Crush is definitely strong willed n maybe a bit stubborn but he n I are already sharing a great bond. He wants to be out n about all day w/me! He's very happy hanging on my shoulder. The shed on the top half of his back still isn't budging. I m bathing him daily. Any other ideas?

Cindy: Thank u! It really is amazing. I am totally fascinated w/them but it makes me sad too for Spike. He never really had a chance, u know? I know u do be/c I know u still feel for Puff. I'm glad ur handling the roaches in stride. Good for u! Kiera is such a beauty n wow, is she growing!

Katrina: It really does make it alot easier to update n I didn't want to lose any pics by making a new thread, u know? Foes Fez have the same fiesty attitude like Crush n Blaze?

Deb: I know, aren't the bellies great? I tickle n kiss Boodah's n he looks at me like I'm crazy (which I most likely am!). I don't dare put Crush's belly near my face! He has talons! I need to take him to the vet next week to have his nails trimmed. I had a bad experience trying to do my bassett's nails so there is NO way I'm going anywhere near those little nails! I hope Issy recovers quickly. I would love to see a video of one of ur girls digging if possible. I have to admit, all the egg laying n special care after scares me. I don't know if I could handle it!

Is it okay to use phoenix worms as a staple for Crush? He seems to prefer them to crickets. I will post new pics tomorrow. We are heading outside in a bit to soak up some sun.

crickest

Juvie Member
Hey Jane - phoenix worms are a wonderful staple and better for Crush then crickets. If he likes them, you don't have to worry about dusting with calcium.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi Jane! Actually Fiona is as laid back as they come, Belle can get an attitude like their Daddy though!!! I can't even put her in the bath with either of the other girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom