Boodah,Crush,Gizmo,Princess n Mika! Updated 4/23 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we are still mourning our little Spike, he led us to our new luvbug, Boodah! I don't know if I am supposed to say, but we visited with Tom of TND Dragons today. He was wonderful and has the most beautiful dragons who are very well loved and cared for. Tom and his wife are so friendly and welcoming.

Here are the first pics of Boodah who is still settling in having just arrived home this afternoon. He weighed in at 14g today! More than double Spike! Boodah is wicked FAST and luvs jumping around his viv. He is extremely inquisitive and we can't wait until he's completely settled in and his full personality comes thru. Boodah is already very feisty and we are hopelessly head over heels in luv!

100_1911.jpg

100_1912.jpg

060.jpg

058.jpg

The kindness and generosity of everyone on this forum astounds me. It really is like a family here and I am so grateful for all of you. It's amazing how many wonderful friends I've made already. Thank you for your never-ending support during our trying times with Spike and for helping us welcome Boodah into our family.

MissT

BD.org Addict
spikerocks":svy7p2jb said:
Boodah will be 4 months in two weeks! Yesterday he weighed in at 67g! He's getting SO big.

4 months???? WHERE HAVE I BEEN!!!!! How did he get so big lol!!! I must try harder to keep up with these threads!!

I have to say, Jane, they are 2 very handsome young men!!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Boodah and Crush look wonderful, their colours are sure popping. Crush is going to have great oranges & reds when his back sheds. And Boodah's got some blue down his back, very handlsome. They sure look as if they're having a great time, as I know they are. They're very lucky to have you guys as slaves, look what you do for them every day. Glad they're getting some sun, which our weather would stop. Overcast & rain constantly, waiting for sun!

Take care,
Deb and my zoo

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Original Poster
MissT":234a0ftf said:
spikerocks":234a0ftf said:
Boodah will be 4 months in two weeks! Yesterday he weighed in at 67g! He's getting SO big.
4 months???? WHERE HAVE I BEEN!!!!! How did he get so big lol!!! I must try harder to keep up with these threads!!
I have to say, Jane, they are 2 very handsome young men!!!

Why, thank u Miss T! My how the time does fly! Crazy isn't it? Kazi is quite a handsome fellow too and I am so happy that he's feeling better finally!

Deb and Barbara, thanks for always checking in on my boys. I appreciate it!

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Jane!!!! Crush and Boodah are looking awesome. I need to find some climbing things for Kiera so she has something to explore!!! I love how you have so much for them to do!!!

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks Jennifer and Cindy! They r growing fast, aren't they? Although, Kiera is growing like a weed also! Jennifer, I've been looking for new pics of Brady, Waffle and Foster but haven't found them. Do they have a thread?

It was 80 here today so the boys n I spent alot of time outside. Crush is much more fearful than Boodah but he still really enjoys being out there. I tried putting Crush's worms in his greens but he just waited until he could pick them out! Hopefully he will have a good size poo tomorrow so I can stop worrying.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
They will always make you worry, but that's ok, just comes with being a beardie slave. I'm so glad they're both growing and growing, it'll be fun to see how long and what weight by 1 yr. They change so much, love that you take great pics. Roger and I take pics all the time. There's always something different that they're getting into.

More pics when you have time, wow I can't get over how warm it is, it's still dreary here. Overcast and the dragons (except Issy, she's about ready to lay her 2nd batch of eggs, so she's running all over the place) are lazy. Leo and Lonzo are tolerating each other, but not as active as usual, either.

I'll be glad to get out of winter and into spring, it's almost here.

HUGS from all of us,
Deb and my zoo

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Original Poster
TheWolfmanTom":2wm1pw8x said:
PSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Jane
Boodah should still get top billing.....lol

U r rite Tom! I m such a slacker. :wink: Let me get rite on that lol :D I don't think my camera does Boodah or Crush justice but Tom, u should see how bright Boodah's orange is getting! He practically looks like he's glowing!

So Crush finally had a nice poo today, thank god! :D He gobbled down 20 crickets for breakfast :blob5: which was shocking. The most crickets he's eaten since I've had him is 4 or 5. I really think being out in the sun the last few days has done wonders for both of the boys.

Here they r soaking up the sun:
Boodah:
010-10.jpg

009-10.jpg

008-10.jpg

012-7.jpg

016-6.jpg

Crush:
Please ignore the mess - I would fire my landscaper but he happens to be married to me!
017-4.jpg

014-7.jpg

011-9.jpg

013-6.jpg

007-10.jpg

Crush hasn't quite figured out how to climb the stairs yet!
006-11.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

spikerocks

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol I m so brain dead sometimes. :roll: I just realized that I could change it myself! DUH!!!!

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
spikerocks":1hutq3ru said:
Thanks Jennifer and Cindy! They r growing fast, aren't they? Although, Kiera is growing like a weed also! Jennifer, I've been looking for new pics of Brady, Waffle and Foster but haven't found them. Do they have a thread?

They did not have a thread, I just started one today. Havent put much in it yet, but check it out.
viewtopic.php?p=1005849

And as always, love the new pics!!

healthybeardie

Juvie Member
Hi Jane,

Your guys sure are getting big. I'm curious what kind of flower pedals are in the grass? Do your guys like eating dandelions?

fez09

Extreme Poster
I'm so jealous that you have nice weather and I don't!!!! The outdoor pics were great of both boys! Crush looks so much like my girls, what great family genes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom