black heading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killzone3265

Juvie Member
as gross as it sounds lol, its actually quite cool. skittles can turn the top of his head black when he black beards, which ive noticed. im not sure if all beardies do it. but usually, those scales on top of his head are bright orange

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Behavior]

The top of his head turns black as well?! Wow, I don't think I'd ever heard/seen that.
The next time he does this, take a pic so we could all awe over :wink:

Killzone3265

Juvie Member
Original Poster
alrighty :p
i went crazy looking for this thread again lol, forgot that i could check my own posts.
honestly im going to just have to piss him off when im going to take the picture, today was the first time hes blackbearded in weeks

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, if you're planning on purposely making him mad, be sure to pay for the consequences. :laughing6:
Have lots of his favorite treats on hand and allow at least an hour of snuggle time to make up for it.

Killzone3265

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i managed to get him to do it just a little bit, here are the best pictures my camera could make of it
(dont mind my cluttered nightstand)
482318_543780882333254_1290985046_n.jpg

246534_543780902333252_121056534_n.jpg

the dark brownish looking parts on his head were actually more of a black/grey colour irl. i cant figure out how to change my cameras settings.

anyways, here are some other pics i felt like taking lol, AFTER i nursed him back to happiness of course :b
524988_543780955666580_1079217813_n.jpg

581928_543780632333279_580146409_n.jpg

i'll try to get better pictures though, but it will be some time before he decides to get angry at nothing lol
i know it may seem like im bs'ing everyone but i swear he really does black HEAD with his beard too, its just not often that he does either of those :b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom