Bigger BD got into Lil guys Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymum

Hatchling Member
hey im wondering if its normal for a 2 month old beardie to jump over a piece of cardboard to see the smaller guy???? and yes i said jump... cause the cardboard divider in the 55 gallon fish tank is pretty high.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
crazymum":66734 said:
hey im wondering if its normal for a 2 month old beardie to jump over a piece of cardboard to see the smaller guy???? and yes i said jump... cause the cardboard divider in the 55 gallon fish tank is pretty high.

Yes actually he will do all he can.Its important to make sure its a complete seperation.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Their tricky little things. Someone not long ago mentioned the same problem of one beardie or the other going over to the other side.

crazymum

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ya im gonna get my bf to set up a different tank for Gizmo but i have noticed Gizmo is fine hes sleeping rite now. I have him in a container at the moment with a face cloth in it to keep it somewhat warm
i have to wait another hour b4 my man gets home..... but i looked at gizmo and he has no bite marks or anything and spike was sittin on the other side of gizmos side away from him trying to get back into his own side

LJean

Extreme Poster
I tried to find that other post to see what solution they came up with. I couldn't find it though.

Maybe something sturdier between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom