BestRoach

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
I was just curious if anyone knew what happened. I browse the roach sites from time to time (window shopping) and his roaches have been unavailable for a long time now.

augsburg1530

Juvie Member
Yeah, he was real active on the forums then suddenly he just disappeared. Someone else was asking about him a while back, I too wonder what happened.

Eric

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
i think he might be busy with school because the last time i talked to him i think i remember him saying something about college or something. If that is the case, which im not sure about he could be on break, or just starting up school again, which would mean hes super busy. In anycase, im sure if you send him an email he would respond rather quickly.

patrickb

Juvie Member
:shock: :shock: :shock: I have been wondering where he was too. Hope he is still around, I want to order some roaches from him this spring, and I really miss seeing his posts here. He's full of info!

bigmac1

Juvie Member
I emailed him this week and he said that he will begin selling roaches next week, he said he was on vacation he said that his colonies are thriving right now so I'll be placing an order with him too

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Theroachguy":66577 said:
Hey guys i could use some love to lol
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
C'mon Jason. You know everybody around here loves you, 'cause you got what our beardies want!

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
gregorydragon":76d65 said:
Theroachguy":76d65 said:
Hey guys i could use some love to lol
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
C'mon Jason. You know everybody around here loves you, 'cause you got what our beardies want!
Lol I know I know, to be honest here soon I’m going to have to go back to putting a limit on the amount I’m sending out again, since best roach has been out I have pick up about 30% so I don’t mind have some competition again, just hope I don’t lose all my business.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
people on the site love you. . . .theres no reason for you to lose your business. . . its simply split between you guys now...

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
Yeah he’s a good guy and if I have to be share with anyone id rather it be him because I know he provides great service to.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
Yes he does, and to be honest i would have bought my roaches from you, except at the time you had that limit going which didnt work for me, since i would always forget when you made your roaches available. ill prob be getting some from you in the future to strengthen my lines, i already got some from bestroach, and sunshine roaches, ill add some of yours to the batch prob when i get my tax refund.

BestRoach

Hatchling Member
I am still alive, college finals during my senior year left me very busy towards the end of November and early December. Additionally, I started several wholesale accounts and those had me swamped with orders. Left a bad taste in my mouth too, so I won't be doing that again.
Anyways, thank you everyone for your concern, and I apologize for dropping off the map. I am trying to make up for a lazy junior year, so my course load is much higher than it really should be....its almost over though!

Lol, Jason should pay no attention to me. Its the ever growing colony of Aaron Pauling he should be worried about...not to mention the other large scale dubia breeders who seem to keep poping up everywhere.
To be completely honest, I am really suprised no other roach breeders take an active role in this site.....not that I am complaining or anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom