best place to buy butters from??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebbus

i was thinking about ordering from premiumcricket.com but i'm wonder where everybody else orders from

kwik8

Hatchling Member
I buy them from Mulberry farms at the moment but have not ordered any for a few weeks. The shipping to me is crazy expensive and for 500 with shipping I pay around 50 dollars. I have tried to find other sources but have yet to find any other provider that has them on a consistant basis. They are in California so they might be cheaper depending on your location. Good luck and if you find another reliable source be sure to let me know I have a bunch of dragons over here that love butters and I have not wanted to ship with all the inclimate weather lately. Hope that helps a little, Chris.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
carolinapetsupply.com has them for reasonable prices, but I have not ordered from them

I used to get my crix and butters from premium, but I stopped ordering from them because their crickets were arriving doa. One too many bad experiences with them, and I dropped them. I did have good service from them for a while, but the cold weather was too much, I guess...

The last place I ordered from was Mulberry Farms. I was very pleased with them. I got 1,000 crix and 100 butters, shipped, for $55. Its kind of pricey, but they all arrived healthy and ALIVE! For my one beardie, this is about 3 weeks worth of food - the butters will last a bit longer than the crix. They were having a sale where you got free samples of horn worms or silk worms with a bulk order of 1,000 or more crix, but I'm not sure if they still have that sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom