Best brands that sell 200 gallon enclosures?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I struggled to find a 120 gallon lol.
I'm guessing anything that big will have to be custom.

Axil

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
I'm not sure what dimensions a 200g enclosure would be. Zen Habitats sells extension kits that allow you to combine thier enclosures.

This is a link to a kit that combines one of thier 120g (4x2x2) with a 60g (2x2x2), to give you a 6ft long enclosure.

Keep in mind you still need to purchase two of thier compatible enclosures in addition to the extension kit. They also allow you to combine multiples of the 120g, so you could get to 240g or more that way.

I've not used these but the Zen brand seems to be generally well received here.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Hopefully mine will arrive today, the mat came in yesterday so I'm hopefull. This will be my first experience with the Zen's but considering the weight of my other 120 glass habitats I think that alone will win me over lol. I wasn't even thinking about the extension kits, your right, someone could basically fabricate about any size they want with that.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
I'm not sure what dimensions a 200g enclosure would be. Zen Habitats sells extension kits that allow you to combine thier enclosures.

This is a link to a kit that combines one of thier 120g (4x2x2) with a 60g (2x2x2), to give you a 6ft long enclosure.

Keep in mind you still need to purchase two of thier compatible enclosures in addition to the extension kit. They also allow you to combine multiples of the 120g, so you could get to 240g or more that way.

I've not used these but the Zen brand seems to be generally well received here.
A 200 gallon enclosure’s dimensions are 5x3x3, I’ll look into the extension kits for sure! Thanks!

Axil

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
A 200 gallon enclosure’s dimensions are 5x3x3, I’ll look into the extension kits for sure! Thanks!
Hmm, maybe I'm messing up the math but i think a 5x3x3 is a lot larger than 200g. I'm getting just under 340g both using a calculator and trying ti do the math in my head.

120g *(5/4) *(3/2) * (3/2) = 337.5g, yes?

I did find one for sale. There's also a 6x3x3 for around the same (very high) price from another vendor

I've looked at the second brand I listed before. If I won the lottery I think that's what I'd get Beebz. :p

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hmm, maybe I'm messing up the math but i think a 5x3x3 is a lot larger than 200g. I'm getting just under 340g both using a calculator and trying ti do the math in my head.

I did find one for sale. There's also a 6x3x3 for around the same (very high) price from another vendor

I've looked at the second brand I listed before. If I won the lottery I think that's what I'd get Beebz. :p

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo

I was a bit off, it’s 60” x 30” x 25” or in other words 5ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft

Last edited:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom