Bee - PIC HEAVY! (NEW 8/22!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry when I get a new laptop which will be within a 1 week then I will post pics of him, he is still sorta of a baby. But I will have a thread soon ( I hope)

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I got him as a rescue off CL, he was my first dragon and a little before I joined this site i knew tht he was a rescue because the guy barely fed him. He is still sorta of a baby and is growing still.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Aw that's so nice of you to rescue him :). Sorry in the post before I meant "where'd you get the name puff from??" Cause it's so darn cute

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
I really really love Bees' outdoor photo shoot! What bright colors BeeGee has! Very vibrant and so mellow looking out there in the sun :D

Ahhhhh, how we do love pics! LOL Keep them coming! LOL
And the video is adorable as well :D

~Sherri

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Haha thanks! The video was sort of pointless however you can see his colors better. :) He loves the comments - It makes him eat better HAHA.

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Oh know wonder u said where did u get "it" from and it was the name. Well I was so anxious to name him and he was so mellow so it was like Puff the magic dragon lives by the sea he frollickes u gget the point and Puf the magical dragon was calm as well. LOL its very common around here the name Puff bu for different reasons

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Awesome! It's such a cute name :D I love it. Yeah I didn't call you beardie an "it" haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom