Now the heat stays high is a must
Falalalalalalala
Decorate their tank in merry measure
Because they are my Christmas treasures
Fa lala la la la la la la

734065_10202313243534354_574878661_n.jpg

1450849_10202313244334374_178540074_n.jpg

1454896_10202313244574380_381572314_n.jpg

I admit it...I decorate better than I song write ;)

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
i like to order treats. try getting a new buggie or a fruit that they especially like that they don't have often.

*edit*
i just saw the pictures. oh. my. god.
i don't...
i just wanted to make a small village to take pictures of with them. this has outdone everything i ever thought of.

Siren

Juvie Member
They destroyed it all since I put it up....lol, they knocked down most the signs, moved the reindeer...but yeah...its over the top lol. I am getting Christmas gift wrap to use as a background

Siren

Juvie Member
Lights are on top of screen. Fiance and I are building a large enclosure that can be split in half for both dragons to have ample space to grow and live. :)

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Those pictures are epic...lol!

I'm not sure if my crew will be getting presents or not...but I'll at least have them out to participate in our own present unwrapping!

amandamac

2v3rhip.jpg

2q9e82t.jpg

I just moved him from a 10 gallon to this 29 gal this morning. I need to lower his UVB light a little and I want to switch from my current light to a spot light soon. Thinking of getting some rust slate for the bottom and make him a second level to help utilize the extra space. I've only had him for a week and a half. I had no idea he was going to be so expensive to get him set up properly.

Ophiophilist

Hatchling Member
These are all so cute! I admit I'm too lazy to put anything on the inside of his cage because I don't like having to clean it lots of little things, but I'll have to put something on the outside now. Maybe just some red bows.

I did get a Christmas pic of him though!

tumblr_mxglu8HNMA1qz56kjo5_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom