bearded dragon suddenly stopped eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

zackbeardieowner

Hatchling Member
i have a baby beardie and when i was feeding it he ate 33 worms then didn't eat his last one the 34th one is this because something happened or he's full ???

Kajolic

Juvie Member
Is this thread serious, or are you just another troll among us?

Probably just full, but I still fail to see the point of this thread... Regardless, he'll be fine.

Kajolic

Juvie Member
He's just full, don't force food to your Bearded Dragon, worms are more filling than just crickets. Let him eat for 10-15 minutes in a sitting, when he walks away, then he's done.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
[Moved here from ER forum since beardie is still eating so not an urgent matter. The ER forum is only for critical situations.]

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What kind of worms are you feeding? Are you also feeding crickets? And, what greens?

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Mine is 12 weeks and will def stop when she has had enough! Sometimes she will have 5 crickets in one sitting, the most she has eaten is 60! I don't time it with mine, mainly because I have to sit there and hand feed her one at a time. lol :roll: She will go from full on feeding frenzy one second to nothing. I was told worms aren't suggested for them this age? Is that wrong? I would love to get her worms, seems easier than chasing crickets around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom