bearded dragon dont want to eat

trix.andkaii

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Matrix
I have my baby for almost 1 month now. She's getting used to me I hand feed and pet her. Yesterday she started to shed and when i wake up today to feed her she doesnt wanted to eat! she loves dubias why she denied them? i tryied her fav feeder, mealworms and nothing. Same thing as with the dubias. Im a first time beardie owner I had a snake and gecko but im worried with her so fckng much

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have my baby for almost 1 month now. She's getting used to me I hand feed and pet her. Yesterday she started to shed and when i wake up today to feed her she doesnt wanted to eat! she loves dubias why she denied them? i tryied her fav feeder, mealworms and nothing. Same thing as with the dubias. Im a first time beardie owner I had a snake and gecko but im worried with her so fckng much
Please no more meal worms -- they are too harsh on babies stomachs- please start feeding salads she may not eat them so you can get some BSFL also known as nutri grubs / phoenix worms/ calci worms are you in the states? Shes going thru relocation stress so her appetite will be off --- but you need your UVB and your surface basking temps to be good --- and they need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer 105-110- a good UVB which would be a long tube fixture NO coils for a UVB please - once these are good a correct she will adjust to her tank better and then will eat better --- the UVB needs to have correct placement and distance as well ---
here is a website for nutrition ignore the kale info it is outdated
Nutrition Content
you will need a bowl like this for the BSFL it will keep them in it and its a good salad bowl along w/ small dubias https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
I can post links for good UVB's if you need them -- please NO colored bulbs for basking bulbs -- you need a clear solid bright white bulb ---

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom