bearde not growing eating every thing right temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheese

Hatchling Member
my bearde is not growing i have had him for 1mounth and a half measered him three weeks ago is perfectly healthyhe 4 3fourths correct temps uvb :roll:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Which UVB light are you using? Is it a flourescent tube bulb or a compact or coil light? I need the particular brand of UVB please. Are you using a bright white light for basking?
What are the temperatures in the tank, & what do you use to measure them with? A stick on thermometer, a digital probe or a temp gun?
How often do you feed him, & what foods do you feed him?
Are you supplementing calcium 5 times per week?

Tracie

cheese

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
a flourecent tube white basking light and i feed him 10-12 crickets aday and 8 phienext worms

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Ok, what brand is your flourescent tube UVB? It will say on the base of your bulb.
How large are the crickets? As a baby, he needs upwards of 50+ feeders per day to put on growth & size for his metabolism.
What are your temperatures, & what do you use to measure them with, a stick on thermometer, a digital probe or a temp gun?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom