My dragon never basks!

Ryno2389

Beardie name(s)
Taliford
Hello I need help. My bearde dragon is 3 years of age and for like a whole year now he never basks, barely eats and always is on the cool side. He doesn't lose weight. looks healthy but he always looks mad or irratible. He's always trying to hide as well I don't know what else to do for him I've tried everything I've tried different wattage bulbs 2 bulbs 1 bulbs 2 uvbs 1 uvbs bigger enclosure 48 x24x24. Basking Temps 100-110ish hot side. middle is about 85. cool side 78. Please help me thank you

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I can answer some here, & can look for your other thread also. Did you post pictures on your other
thread?
What type/brand of UVB lights do you have, you mentioned that you are using 2 UVB lights/tube bulbs?
How long has this been going on for? It is a possibility he is brumating, as they tend to sleep a bit more
& if health they don't lose weight either.

Tracie

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom