Bathing

loveminimouse1

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mushu
Hello I’m just wondering Is there any bearded dragon safe soap to clean Mushu with? I’ve just given him water baths but I feel like he’s not clean from that. I do brush him with an extra soft toothbrush but I still feel like he could use more.

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
i wouldn't use anything else besides what you are currently doing. and not too often on the baths either. sir henry gets a bath every couple of weeks unless he decides to dance in his poop and needs a clean up.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello I’m just wondering Is there any bearded dragon safe soap to clean Mushu with? I’ve just given him water baths but I feel like he’s not clean from that. I do brush him with an extra soft toothbrush but I still feel like he could use more.
You can use baby shampoo unscented - and I would only bath him if he's pooed himself / and or is drinking from the baths- let him drink first then shampoo obviously

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom