Ball Python Breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcourtney3

Hatchling Member
I was wondering if anyone knows a really good reputable breeder, or if maybe there was a member who breeds. I'm looking for a pastel or lemon pastel female. Thanks for any information!

sparky5969

Hatchling Member
Hi I am breeder of bearded dragons and ball python morphs. I actually have a couple of "09" bell line pastels females and also a mojave female all 50% het ghost still available. They have taken 5 meals and are currently eating f/t rat pups. If you go to my website http://www.actionreptiles.com click on reptiles and then all ball pythons there are pics with prices and weights. Let me know what you think, also will do discounts for multiple animals.

sparky5969

Hatchling Member
Thanks herpfreak still not nearly done though..Hopefully have some of the dragons up by this weekend. Not enough hrs in the day lol :banghead:

irishanaconda

Juvie Member
there are quite a good ammount of people producing pastels now so there fairly common, just keep in mind to look around and the cheaper the price REALLY doesnt mean your getting a good deal because alot of pastels do brown out over time. but on a good note there one of the cheapest morphs to get into.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
irishanaconda":9d3e1 said:
there are quite a good ammount of people producing pastels now so there fairly common, just keep in mind to look around and the cheaper the price REALLY doesnt mean your getting a good deal because alot of pastels do brown out over time. but on a good note there one of the cheapest morphs to get into.
Agreed. If you find a "great deal" on a pastel, either it's a browned baby that will only get browner or its parents were really brown. If you want a nice, bright pastel that holds its colors, go with a super bright baby. NERD's lemon pastels usually don't brown out much.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
If I was going for a new snake i'd definately call Brian at BHB he has beautiful snakes, site doesn't show many but i've seen a ton of them on his youtube show called snakebyte.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
lacy_black":0767c said:
If I was going for a new snake i'd definately call Brian at BHB he has beautiful snakes, site doesn't show many but i've seen a ton of them on his youtube show called snakebyte.
:mrgreen: I love Snakebytes!!

sparky5969

Hatchling Member
Snakebytes is a great show brian puts alot of work into it. BHB is a very good breeder and so are Greg Graziani, VPI the Barkers, Casey Lazik, Ralph Davis, Kevin at NERD, Ian G at Outback Reptiles, and many more I haven't mentioned. If you have any reptile expos in your area, thats a very good place to get morphs a little cheaper than normal.

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
N.E.R.D does have great looking snakes but the price tags on them tend to make me choke. Ralph also has beauties, and he's a lil crazy so I really like him too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom