Assassin Is 1 YEAR OLD ON MON!! 8/23!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Don't worry Liz, She's just a tomboy (so was I!) And every tomboy has a little bit of a girly side too. LOL Yes, I was always the rough and tumble type, wrestled with the guys, played football, played with my brothers toys! LOL Nothing wrong with a strong minded girl!

Loriet, Thanks!

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
Oh, I'm not worried about her being a tomboy, I'm worried about her hanging out with boys who are old enough to drive. She's nine! But, that is part of small town life I like, I know his mom and he's a good kid. She's not afraid to be her own person even when it causes her some grief. I'm so proud of her! Strong minded, hell yes! Hey, for giggles we measured Stardust today-19.5" Is that in normal range? She had "issues" today-new viv for Christmas, her and fred can now see each other; Fredwina is alittle waving fool. Too cute!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
So, thought I'd show you all a few pics so that you can see how he's grown:

1st baby pic, about 1 week after I got him, he was about 8 weeks old and 8 and 1/2 inches
dragons_2046-1-1.jpg

In this photo he's 11 weeks old and almost 12 inches
11weeks015-1-1.jpg

Today at a little over 4 months and 17 and 1/2 inches
bathpics01-04001-1-1.jpg
bathpics01-04003-1-1-1.jpg

And, just for fun, a couple pics of bathtime today (he really doesn't like baths). Still working on that tail shed.
bathpics01-04012-1.jpg
bathpics01-04008-1.jpg

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
Wow, is his color getting to be the darker red or is that your camera? I love his coloring. He sure is handsome.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Liz, Thanks. Yes, his coloring is getting more deep red/orange with each shed. The camera is cheap and doesn't really do the best at capturing his coloring.

SlabOMeat

Hatchling Member
Hah! Wow, thats one healthy looking dragon. Good idea having your hand on the photo for reference. He's a good looking boy!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Phil! I was trying to find a way to give a visual of just how big he is. I already had a few pics of him in my hand from when he was smaller, I couldn't think of anything better to give a good visual.

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
You know, it doesn't matter, at least you have something to keep a record of his growth. I look back at pics of Freddie when he was tiny and get the warm fuzzies. They are so cute when they are little. But, as I am learning, the personality that comes with growth is just amazing. How different each one is, too. Star and Fred are sure their own characters. Keep the pics coming!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Liz
Yes, each one of my dragons has their own distinct personalities! Assassin is very much a momma's boy!

MissT

BD.org Addict
O my Sandy, I just came across this thread - I cant believe I have been missing out of pictures of your babies!!! Im so wrapped up in Kazi and Phoebe atm that I just am not very good at keeping up!!!!

I must say tho, Assassin is a stunner!!!! He is such a gorgeous big boy!!! And only 4 months???? Our lovely Phoebe is 13 months and only 14 inches long - Assassin would make her look like a baby!!

I really cant wait to see more pics and watch him grow up!!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Christina, He's my spoiled boy! He is now as big as the smaller of my 2 adult females and will soon pass the larger one as well! He's such a piggy boy! And so sweet! I am hoping to get some better pics posted soon (on a mission to borrow the Uncles camera for a while), but I'm waiting till he finishes this shed, his head is now grey and the tail is finally shedding off, the body will go next. Then hopefully I can get some good pics that really show his colors! I am really amazed at how much red/orange he has!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom