Assassin Is 1 YEAR OLD ON MON!! 8/23!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Glad to see you back Sandy, and I'm soooooo late with birthday wishes; Rubio 's birthday's in August, too, so's Leo's. I should remember next year. Is he still growing? Rubio's stopped growing now, he's 2 yrs old, he's now getting wider.

Would love to see pics of Assassin, have loved all previous pics. Males are so funny, they get up to more mischief than girls, at least at our house. Leo & Didi are at the top of the list for hiding. They really do it well!

Deb

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hi all! Thanks everyone for the welcome back...nice to know I was missed! :D I still don't have a lot of time to get on, but, soon...things are changing and all will be coming to a completion soon. I promise, as soon as I can I will have new pics of Assassin for you all! He's disappointed that he hasn't been able to show off for all the ladies recently! :roll: Cuz you all know he thinks himself a big stud muffin!

Talk to you all soon!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi Sandy!!!! How the heck are ya? I'm glad to see you back even without pictures!!! How is the whole crew? Any updates on Cheri?

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
HI All! Sorry I've been MIA recently...several life changing events for me in the last few months....and the last few weeks have been a bit rough. But hey, I'm alive and things are starting to get better.

Wanted to give you all a quick update on Assassin and Cherri. Both are fat, happy and healthy and trying to go down for brumation. They are adjusting well to our new surroundings. And of course, they are as spoiled as ever!

Sadly, my 2 adult females, Mae and Bella I had to put down recently. Both had Adeno Virus and it was beginning to advance rapidly, especially in my girl Mae. RIP Mae and Bella... I miss them terribly.

I hope to be able to pop in a little more frequently now, as things are beginning to work out and hopefully I have more time to visit the site.

I've missed you all.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Sandy! Glad things are starting to work out for you. Hopefully soon we will see more of you. We have missed you too!
I am so sorry to hear about Bella and Mae. That must have been hard for you, especially with all you have been going through lately.
((HUGS)) to you!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Sandy, glad to see you back again. Sorry to hear about Bella and Mae :( We lost two of our girls earlier this year, so understand what you went through. Glad to hear your life is bouncing back again, some life changes are hard to take. Glad to hear that Assassin & Cherri are happy & healthy. That's good news.

Take care
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom