Assassin Is 1 YEAR OLD ON MON!! 8/23!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
I have some new pics of Assassin to share. He turned 4 months old on Wed. Dec 23rd and he now measures at 17 inches! He is absolutely a momma's boy! And quite spoiled. Enjoy!

King of the Log:
Xmasand4mooldpics022-1-1-1.jpg

Xmasand4mooldpics020-1.jpg

Measuring him today:
Xmasand4mooldpics013-1.jpg

Ignore my old hand in the pic:
Xmasand4mooldpics015-1.jpg

And, Here's his Christmas pics (he doesn't like the hat at all! LOL Couldn't wait to get it off!)
Xmasand4mooldpics012-1.jpg

Xmasand4mooldpics009.jpg

Xmasand4mooldpics010.jpg

Notice his fat belly! He's quite the piggy!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks Sara. He was hatched on Aug 23rd. He has German Giant Morph from both parents so we expect him to be a very large adult!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Did you all notice the little bit of a beardie death glare in the Christmas pics?! He really wasn't happy about that hat! :shock: LOL

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
awwwww ...TOO CUTE !!! I love the xmas pic !! Yea I noticed the death glare.. oh well... I"m sure he's over it ! hehe

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
Sandy, he is a TANK! I can't believe how big he is. Pretty color, too! Wow he's gonna be bright! I think he's bigger than Freddie at 8 months! We haven't measured recently. The hat is too cute! I really wanted to mean things to our 2 for Christmas pics this year but chickened out. I couldn't find a little hat and wasn't about to try and sew one.

SlabOMeat

Hatchling Member
He's a good lookin' beastie. Really like the colors, deep red and cool grey on the back looks great. Nice job Sandy.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks All! Yeah, He's a big beast! The word "Tank" fits! LOL I am truly shocked out how fast he's grown and how large he's gotten already! :shock: When I got him at 7 weeks old he was 8 and 1/2 inches. He has grown faster than my first dragon did, a big male that was 21 and 1/2 inches as an adult, so I think Assassin will pass that easily! He's quite the pig too! Likes his dubias and his veg!

Liz, I cheated, I bought small plush bear ornaments that had santa hats, took the hats off those, added a stretchy band to the hats and they are the perfect size for a beardie. I was trying to find just the hats, but had no luck. This was quicker and easier than making them.

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you Lance!
A lot of Kudos go to his breeder though! Rich Beasley breeds some awesome dragons! Assassin has more than exceeded my expectations. I am really in shock at just how big he is at 4 months! I looked back at my notes from when Captain Jack (my first big male) was 4 months, and he was just hitting 15 and 1/2 inches at that time. When I was looking for this baby, the GG morph and the red were the two main things I wanted. Add to that his fabulous personality and he's perfect! I really think he has great potential as a breeder.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Lance, Lilly was 13.5 inches and 104 grams when I got her at exactly 6 months and her dad was German Giant :shock: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom