Are there more female beardy owners on this site, or male?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunfires

No reason, just wondering :D
Too bad i can't make a pole.. hint hint, i'm new here though, so perhaps there already has been a pole ^^
Thanks!

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
I am female. I have a practical zoo at home and I used to rehab wildlife including mammals and herps. So, like many other ladies on the forum, I am comfortable with reptiles.

I have only been a member a few days, but have noticed many other women on the forum.

samson963

for some reason i thought it said, are there more female or male beardies!! but i donno i think there is an even amount.
i'm a guy if you cant tell by the name

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
I have a male and female beardie. One I had sexed when adult the other one I did not have to test and I did not for one simple reason she laid eggs. :lol:

Chryss

Hatchling Member
I am female but my husband think's I am strange for loving my Beardie (as a female that is). My mom says I am not allowed to call him her grandchild - lol

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Chryss":bbb62 said:
I am female but my husband think's I am strange for loving my Beardie (as a female that is). My mom says I am not allowed to call him her grandchild - lol

Aw...that is so sad! My mother actually brags to all of her friends that she has a scaley grandbaby :D

Chryss

Hatchling Member
gulfbrzdawn":6f427 said:
Chryss":6f427 said:

Aw...that is so sad! My mother actually brags to all of her friends that she has a scaley grandbaby :D

Yes I know but I have only had him for 2 weeks now and I am certain he will grow on her as he already has my husband. Today he said he wasn't so bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom