Are there more female beardy owners on this site, or male?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
My mother refers to them as her GrandLizards (always with a subtle DONT YOU DARE HAVE REAL BABIES YET joke).

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
There are probably equil numbers. We females just tend to chat more, so it seems like there are more of us.

Sandy and Katherine (&1DH, 1DS and a male dragon)

Emeraldcoast

Juvie Member
Emerald and her South East Arizona zoo crew:

2 Bearded Dragons: Darwin and Sydney, 20 mths. old; My Beloved Red-Nosed American Pit Bull Terrier named Romeo ( RIP: 12-30-2008 ) , 9 yrs. old, (Poster child for the breed!); Bailey, (A Rescue from a horrible humanoid), American Pit Bull Terrier, 1 year old; Miss Madison, a Boxer mix, 11 yrs. old, (AKA Tigger); Miss Sable, a Beagle mix, 11 yrs. old; My sweet tiels: Prince Caesar and Prince Kaiser, Rulers of the Royal Realm (and everything in it), 30 mths. old (as of March 2009), and Sparky, the brown and white albino mouse, approximately 4 months.
( 8 hearts for my 8 angels ).

"The quality of our lives is about treating each other well in every situation. We are all the trustees of one another's happiness and well-being in life" .

STOP BLAMING THE DOG. BLAME THE OWNER.
There is no valid reason to deprive animal lovers of their well behaved pets.
PLEASE VOTE NO ON ALL BSL (BREED SPECIFIC LEGISLATION).

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
female here too. my boyfriend isnt into beardies as much as I am, but he doesnt mind them, will help me with them, and doesnt think I am TOOO crazy over them (just a little)
3 male beardies.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Whops I just got what this thread was about I was tired and thought it said how many people won female bearded dragons. Whops :oops: I am a male dragon owner but most of my lizards are female.

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
Could one of you be my wife? We could have many beardies together. A women who loves bearded dragons talk about my dream wife. I mean I don't care about anything else except that they like beardies. I don't care about looks weight or anything else just that they love beardies.

twyliteskyz

Hatchling Member
lol, maybe ghr. sounds like a good deal Lol! maybe you should make a thread about it hehe. dine by candlelight and basking lamp, get the champagne out of the fridge from behind the waxworms joined by a serenade of crickets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom