I really need some proper expertise?

Beardie name(s)
Stanley
Hi guys I'm new here. Had a fecal report sent to me from the vets but he doesn't seen concerned and just gave me de wormers and told me to give it to my dragon twice daily. Never gave me any explanation but he has worms or parasite and this will make him better. For 6 months he's been lethargic I've never once seen him run. I just thought he was really lazy. He eats insect great but wont touch his greens and I have to syringe him water once a week. He started regurgitating really bad hence why I took him to the vets but I'm 100% sure there more too it. But he's the only reptile vet near me. Anyone help??
View attachment 83951
Screenshot_20230915_194853_Samsung Notes.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi guys I'm new here. Had a fecal report sent to me from the vets but he doesn't seen concerned and just gave me de wormers and told me to give it to my dragon twice daily. Never gave me any explanation but he has worms or parasite and this will make him better. For 6 months he's been lethargic I've never once seen him run. I just thought he was really lazy. He eats insect great but wont touch his greens and I have to syringe him water once a week. He started regurgitating really bad hence why I took him to the vets but I'm 100% sure there more too it. But he's the only reptile vet near me. Anyone help??
View attachment 83951
View attachment 83952
Not sure if Tracie can help you on this or not but I will flag the post --- can you please go over your surface basking temps and how your taking them - and what kind of UVB are you using? a long tube fixture or a coil?
@Drache613

Last edited:

StanleysMyDragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Stanley
Thank you for getting back to me. I have two of these one in the basking spot and one in the cool spot his lights are of now but temp is usually 39/42c in the basking spot and I use a tube fixture UVB fitted inside the tank
16948164234307923450022989072207.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Thank you for getting back to me. I have two of these one in the basking spot and one in the cool spot his lights are of now but temp is usually 39/42c in the basking spot and I use a tube fixture UVB fitted inside the tank
View attachment 83954
Where is the placed? We usually recommend ones w/ probes placed on the back center wall of the tank

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
(I dont know why I clicked as I am not an expert but I wish you and your beardie the best. THese times are very scary. We are all here for you in different ways).

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom