Anyone with normal dragons ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

360waves123

Hatchling Member
hey i was wondering if anyone who has a normal dragon like the ones you can buy from a pet store can post some pictures ? i would love to see how they look as adults and different colors etc.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
My one normal is Jace:

H6YKgWb.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
katieandjamie":3d59f78u said:
I have some but unfortunately this site can handle the type of pictures I have to good of quality will gladly email you some!!

This isn't true. The site can handle all sizes of pictures to my knowledge. It will automatically resize the pictures if they are too big.

I have posted 13+ mp images at over 5000+ pixels square without any problems.

Unless you are using the hubble telescope to take pictures, chances are there is just a simple error in how you are going about posting these pictures.

-Brandon

KristineM

Gray-bearded Member
Yeah we are. They're way too smart. Batman knows just how to get whatever he wants whenever he wants it ;)

360waves123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
NICE dragons :) mine looks similar to you guys with the bright yellow color ill post a pic after bathtime

KristineM

Gray-bearded Member
Batman wasn't from a pet store but both his parents were so...there's no background on him and I'd consider him a very beautiful and loved "normal" beardie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom