anyone having difficulties in selling their babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasouopa

just wondering before i even think of breeding. is it difficult to become a known breeder or get rid of your dragons?

Epic

Juvie Member
there are a lot of variables that play into it. from what i've heard, being a reputible breeder takes a lot of time. before i start breeding, i want to make sure i have the time and space for dozens of dragons, just in case they don't find homes. i see people posting on Kingsnake.com wanting "lots", but i worry what care and attention those dragons will receive until they are sold.

newherp

you migt want to try to find a nearby reptile shop, thats what i did. they usually wont even hesitate to buy them. it saves time for them.

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
wen i bred my dragons i wound up with 21 babies to sell...99% were sold locally with the exception of one that went to california...i used every popular source i could to sell the babies such as the beardie forums (reputable ones like this one and one other i frequent), hoobly.com (much more trustworthy than craigslist), even youtube helped and i made myself a little webpage on freewebs to help sell my dragons nd tell about them...most of my babies sold almost instantly nd i wound up keeping one for myself...i personally dont recommend selling to pet stores unless you know they r good with thier husbandry practices...i gave everyone who purchased one of my dragons a caresheet i wrote that my vet approved for me nd several other sources for good info but wen u sell to a pet store 99% of the time they go into awful conditions (trust me i work at a pet store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom