Any Beardie Pics Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardlover

Juvie Member
Willa":c7730 said:
Do they like towels? I never thought of putting one in Kashet's viv. He might like it :blob8:

I think most do like them, towels, blankets, whatever works. They can squirm all around and get comfortable like they do in the sand. Each night Vinny gets wrapped up in her towel (mommy's little beardie burrito :love5: ) and I lay her up against her rice sock. Sleeps there all night.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
All our beardies have towels as blankies to wrap up in at night. They just love it. Once lights are out, they're wrapped up, or they wrap themselves up in their hide with their blankies. So cute...so cuddly...I just love cuddling beardies!

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Cool I will try a blankie. See if he likes it :) Here are some new pics of Kashet: The aligator he is setting on is about 16 inches long from the rounded part of its neck to its back foot.
100_1627.jpg

100_1626.jpg

100_1625.jpg

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yea he is real happy to pose for me in these pics. He's got his belly full of crickets. :lol:

dracoowner

the day we brought draco home

DSCF2106.jpg

a bit uncomfortable:

DSCF2195.jpg

his first shed:

DSCF2110.jpg

on the stairs:

DSCF2292.jpg

on my aston villa flag:

DSCF2569.jpg

he's just shed around his eyes today and he's starting to get a little bit of an orange around the eyes.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I couldn't wait to show Kashet off in his new viv :!:
100_1678.jpg
100_1672.jpg

I just finished it today. Still need to add some greenry, but he seems to like it :D

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He thinks he is a GREAT WHITE HUNTER when I put crickets in there :lol: My hubby yelled at me all paniced a little bit ago, " Kashet is eating his blankey!!!" he said. I go in there to find him moving the blankey so he could catch a cricket who was trying to hide :lol: :lol: :lol:

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have to show off more pics of my boy. Please feel free to show tons of pics of your own :)
100_1683.jpg
100_1673.jpg
100_1679.jpg
100_1680.jpg

He has become quite the HAM :oops:

PuffMagic

Juvie Member
My Baby!

Sitting on mom's lap; so warm
Puff017.jpg

Running away from mom towards the cat :help: :?
Puff020.jpg

Waiting for mom to get out of the shower!
Puff029-1.jpg

Puff028.jpg

My little buddy Achilles. I got im a month ago from PetSmart on the 11th. Getting him a new backround tomorrow so it isnt coral :p
DSC01894-1.jpg

DSC01899-1.jpg

This was before I got him new stuff for his tank
l_c16532692d6541fa93565592d120e12b.jpg

l_1a868828cb8449f4ab595185b7d0a1b5.jpg

Spike walking on the couch. He is 3 years old but i got im on craigslist about a week after Achilles
animals023-1.jpg

animals025-1.jpg

He wanted the dogg! but we didnt let himm
animals026-1.jpg

animals027-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom