Beardie name(s)
Leo
1701526029630.jpeg

How does it look?

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Yeah… he’s been having loose stool for a while now, I’m not sure what’s wrong. His husbandry is correct, he’s been checked for parasites twice, he doesn’t get super watery salads/greens… I’m at a loss
Could it be a respiratory infection? Idk if it could I’m just throwing sicknesses that I know

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
to me it just looks like he's well hydrated. (i wouldn't worry if that was from sir henry.) since your husbandry has been gone over extensively in the past, and you say his parasite checks have been clean, i'd say just monitor it and check Leo out if something drastically changes

Ldelprince

Beardie name(s)
Gaia
Yeah… he’s been having loose stool for a while now, I’m not sure what’s wrong. His husbandry is correct, he’s been checked for parasites twice, he doesn’t get super watery salads/greens… I’m at a loss
My beardie Gaia has had this exact issue since December. I’ve taken her for a decal twice, always negative. Vet confirms my husbandry is excellent, beyond the majority of her other bearded dragon patients/parents. I’m also at a loss. The only thing the vet said is she could be getting too many greens…. She LOVES her greens! I restrict her to 1/4-1/2 cup a day now and she houses them all, she would keep going if I didn’t restrict. I don’t want to restrict too much because she’s 10 months old now and should be getting lots of leafy green veggies.

It’s frustrating to clean such a mess, and I also just feel terrible for her. She doesn’t strain to go but it can’t be fun to have diarrhea all the time

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie Gaia has had this exact issue since December. I’ve taken her for a decal twice, always negative. Vet confirms my husbandry is excellent, beyond the majority of her other bearded dragon patients/parents. I’m also at a loss. The only thing the vet said is she could be getting too many greens…. She LOVES her greens! I restrict her to 1/4-1/2 cup a day now and she houses them all, she would keep going if I didn’t restrict. I don’t want to restrict too much because she’s 10 months old now and should be getting lots of leafy green veggies.

It’s frustrating to clean such a mess, and I also just feel terrible for her. She doesn’t strain to go but it can’t be fun to have diarrhea all the time
@J4ckdaw- That is not diarrhea -- she has lots of excess water which means shes hydrated and normal for her to excrete it out

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom