Another lost Beardie update Good news !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staz

That is the best news of the day!!! I am so happy for you!! I have been worried for you both...Merry Christmas to the both of you!! x x x :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks so much to everyone ! He has been missing 6 weeks ! Can you believe it ? I think he has been brumating the whole time and still is. Which is a good thing for me and him ! I just kept picturing him all sickly and thin looking, you know how your mind always make you think the worst! I tell ya I never would have thought I would lose him much less for 6 weeks so it has been an experience. Hopefully a once in a lifetime experience !

Krisymof2

Hatchling Member
Wow, I've been watching this thread...I'm so happy that he decided it was time to find you!!

All I can say is little booger!

boxers

Hatchling Member
Wow, six weeks! :shock:
I'm glad you found him and he was okay!!

I remember my tarantula's cage got knocked over by my cat, a couple different times actually, no matter where I tried keeping her..
Usually she would hide underneath the bed in a corner, waiting to be put back in her tank.
But the last time, she took off.
I moved everything I could think of and after four days, I didn't know if I would ever find her. I mean, I didn't think she was dead, because the cats would have eaten her and I would have found pieces...

But after a week, I had to move the waste basket and the tiny paper shredder out of the way so I could vacuum, and there she was, hiding in between the two of them, covering her eyes. I kind of said "OHH!" because it shocked me, you know, seeing a giant spider on the ground. But I was very happy :)

And once she was back in her tank (and I moved the location... AGAIN) people were willing to come back into my room. :lol:

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yes I am so glad he finally decided to find me ..... took long enough ! lol Your tarantula story sounds very familiar I am glad you found him before the cats did. I guess Zues figures I have learned my lesson.... I hope so I don't want to go through that again !

It's really good you found him in the house! Last August, my sister took her beardie outside and she bolted into the bushes and trees! We lost hope; she had been out there for atleast two days! I thought the poor beardie was dead so I went and got my sister another one. As soon as we got the new beardie set up, my sister went outside and Gloria was sleeping on a tree branch! Lets say my sister got her beardie back and I kept the new one; my second baby!

Epic

Juvie Member
Wow, if only he could tell you where he was! I'm sure he has some stories. lol. CONGRATS!!! :blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8:

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone ! What great stories of lost beardies ....lol I really would have freaked out if I knew he had gotten outside ! Their have been some cold nights and there are alot of wild stray cats that run around my neighborhood. It gave me hope knowing he was probably still in the house somewhere. The little devil ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom